Join The Team
Moonfarmer is always open to growing our crew. If you love collaborating, innovating, and learning, then we want to hear from you. We work daily with the latest emerging technologies, and we invite you to come learn with us. Share your knowledge as we learn together and and develop our internal practice. Whether you are a designer, developer, or have some other skill that you think would be useful to us, please reach out.
We look forward to meeting you. To learn more about the tools we use please visit our tools page.
Junior Project Manager
Moonfarmer is looking for a full-time Junior Project Manager to join our growing team of producers, developers, and designers. If you love collaborating, innovating, and learning, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized and motivated project manager looking for a new creative challenge in a fast-paced web/software development environment.
All members of the Project Management team are expected to be tech-savvy professionals with an in-depth understanding of Moonfarmer’s business goals. The Project Manager should be methodical and have excellent communication and time management skills, and use them to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, the Project Manager is responsible for managing and delivering a project’s digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- To provide end-to-end project management on Agile and traditional waterfall projects
- To scope project requirements and monitor budget
- To develop detailed project plan and monitor progress
- To schedule, facilitate, and participate in client and internal staff meetings. Ask the appropriate questions in client meetings and represent Moonfarmer in a professional and organized way.
- To collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- To deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- To develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- To monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- To communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- To highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- To seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new process to support business objectives
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and urgency
- Excellent communication, decision making and team leadership skills
- Excellent writing skills
- High degree of proficiency with project management platform (Asana)
- Experience with and understanding of Agile project management methodology
- Proficiency with content management systems (primarily Wordpress) and familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
288 Wall Street
Kingston, NY 12401
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
For more information contact us, or send your resume to email@example.com