Join The Team
Moonfarmer is always open to growing our crew. If you love collaborating, innovating, and learning, then we want to hear from you. We work daily with the latest emerging technologies, and we invite you to come learn with us. Share your knowledge as we learn together and and develop our internal practice. Whether you are a designer, developer, or have some other skill that you think would be useful to us, please reach out.
We look forward to meeting you. To learn more about the tools we use please visit our tools page.
Moonfarmer is a creative digital studio in New York's Hudson Valley that specializes in handmade websites, applications, and art. We are looking for a part time junior analyst with a strategic mindset and a passion for data, who will provide assistance on one of Moonfarmer’s larger projects. The ideal candidate would be someone with a creative and analytical background who is looking to expand their knowledge base. Additionally they should possess a blend of quantitative skills, data storytelling / communications abilities, and an interest in data visualization. Lastly, we are looking for someone who is adaptable and excited by learning.
- 1-2 years of Analytics experience
- Ability to analyze raw data and extract actionable insights
- A passion for information design and data visualization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present complex information into understandable, comprehensible information with actionable recommendations
- UX/graphic design experience
- Team Player who can work with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Adapts easily to changing situations and can manage priorities
- Strong desire to learn and grow career
- Degree/Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
288 Wall Street
Kingston, NY 12401
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include a paragraph describing a little bit about yourself.
For more information contact us, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org