Join The Team
Moonfarmer is always open to growing our crew. If you love collaborating, innovating, and learning, then we want to hear from you. We work daily with the latest emerging technologies, and we invite you to come learn with us. Share your knowledge as we learn together and and develop our internal practice. Whether you are a designer, developer, or have some other skill that you think would be useful to us, please reach out.
We look forward to meeting you. To learn more about the tools we use please visit our tools page.
Moonfarmer is looking for a DevOps engineer to take on the responsibility of the day-to-day and smooth operation of various digital projects, site launches, content management, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in both Development and Systems Operations. The DevOps team will be developing automated solutions for operations including: monitoring and performance, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD Pipelines and creating hosting environments for various projects.
This position is open to junior level candidates as well as more seasoned professionals - we’re looking for a good fit for our team, and will train you if we think you have potential and are a good fit.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Skills Desired or Required
- Infrastructure as Code Experience ( Ansible, Chef, Puppet )
- Scripting Language Knowledge ( Bash, Python, Ruby )
- Experienced with Version Control Software ( Git )
- Have worked with Databases and SQL ( MySQL, MongoDB, etc )
- Knowledge of Systems and Infrastructure, especially in a Unix Environment.
- Continuous Integration Experience ( Cloud Build, Jenkins, etc )
- Container Concepts ( Docker )
- Orchestration ( Kubernetes, Swarm )
- Cloud ( AWS, GCP )
288 Wall Street
Kingston, NY 12401
If you have it, send us a link to your GitHub along with a cover letter and resume through our hiring platform. We look forward to meeting you.
Internship - Business Development/Sales
Role: Business Development Intern (Sales) Business Function: Business Development Reporting To: Director of Business Development
Purpose and Scope
Working closely with the Director of Business Development, the BD Intern (Sales) will help execute a consistent, focused, and assertive lead generation effort in support of Moonfarmer’s sales strategy.
This role description is not inflexible but is an outline of the main duties and capabilities. The role holder should carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with the role, as the needs of the company require.
Role Responsibilities & Requirements
- To execute a significant portion of the Business Development team’s lead generation effort, taking increasing ownership of the outreach process over time
- To research and identify high-potential prospects and industries in the US market
- To compose effective outreach communications (email, phone, in-person, social media, etc.) in collaboration with the Director of BD
- To systematically track and follow up with potential leads, pursuing a clear outcome for as many targets as possible
- To document outcomes of every outreach effort
- To support the Director of BD in moving prospects through the sales pipeline, including meeting prep work and possibly contributions to proposal documents
- To attend prospect meetings/calls, documenting each conversation with clear and comprehensive notes
- To use critical thinking in order to contribute to the continuous evolution of Moonfarmer’s sales strategy, collaborating with the Director of BD and the BD & Marketing Associate to bring new ideas to the table
- To support the Director of BD in additional daily work-related tasks as needed
- To seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new ideas to support Moonfarmer Business Development objectives
- To grow personal sales capabilities and experience by leaps and bounds!
- Proactive mentality, a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in public speaking situations
- Ability to re-prioritize tasks frequently and nimbly
- Ability to synthesize a variety of information from disparate sources into a clear viewpoint
- A grasp of basic business and marketing concepts is strongly preferred
- A basic understanding of digital product development as a practice and/or business is a plus
- Presentation-building skills a plus (Google Slides, Keynote, PowerPoint)
- Part-time position; guaranteed 3 workdays per week
- 3-month engagement
- Remote position (or partially in-office, at intern’s option)
For more information contact us, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org