Join The Team
Moonfarmer is always open to growing our crew. If you love collaborating, innovating, and learning, then we want to hear from you. We work daily with the latest emerging technologies, and we invite you to come learn with us. Share your knowledge as we learn together and and develop our internal practice. Whether you are a designer, developer, or have some other skill that you think would be useful to us, please reach out.
We look forward to meeting you. To learn more about the tools we use please visit our tools page.
Moonfarmer is looking for a DevOps engineer to take on the responsibility of the day-to-day and smooth operation of various digital projects, site launches, content management, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in both Development and Systems Operations. The DevOps team will be developing automated solutions for operations including: monitoring and performance, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD Pipelines and creating hosting environments for various projects.
This position is open to junior level candidates as well as more seasoned professionals - we’re looking for a good fit for our team, and will train you if we think you have potential and are a good fit.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Skills Desired or Required
- Infrastructure as Code Experience ( Ansible, Chef, Puppet )
- Scripting Language Knowledge ( Bash, Python, Ruby )
- Experienced with Version Control Software ( Git )
- Have worked with Databases and SQL ( MySQL, MongoDB, etc )
- Knowledge of Systems and Infrastructure, especially in a Unix Environment.
- Continuous Integration Experience ( Cloud Build, Jenkins, etc )
- Container Concepts ( Docker )
- Orchestration ( Kubernetes, Swarm )
- Cloud ( AWS, GCP )
288 Wall Street
Kingston, NY 12401
If you have it, send us a link to your github along with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.
For more information contact us, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org