Moonfarmer is looking for a full time Project Manager to join the team. If you love collaborating, innovating, and learning, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized and motivated person looking for a new creative challenge in a fast-paced web/software development environment.
- To provide end-to-end project management on Agile and traditional waterfall projects
- To scope project requirements, lead discovery engagements with clients and internally, and monitor against budget and timeline
- To develop and execute detailed project plans, proactively identifying risks and adapting as needed to resolve issues
- To schedule, facilitate, and participate in client and internal staff meetings. Ask the appropriate questions in client meetings and represent Moonfarmer in a professional and organized way.
- To communicate with the team and ensure all members understand delegated tasks and to account for resourcing availability
- To deliver projects on time and on budget, ensuring quality standards are met by taking ownership of end to end delivery and client satisfaction
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of underlying client goals and objectives, continually identifying opportunities of engagement, and always with the goal of building strong, long-term client relationships
- To develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- To monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- To seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new process to support business objectives
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and urgency
- Excellent communication, decision making, and team leadership skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- High degree of proficiency with project management platform (Asana)
- Experience with and understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Proficiency with content management systems and familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
Moonfarmer maintains a physical office space in Kingston, NY. Employees have the option to work in the office (adhering to required social distancing protocols), work remotely, or a combination of both. Hours of operation and job expectations are the same.
Please submit all applications through our portal in Jobsoid.
For more information contact us, or send your resume to email@example.com