Moonfarmer is looking for a Senior Developer with experience in PHP. The ideal candidate is expected to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of the tools and technologies required for the project work. Additionally the role requires leading project launches and updates to existing published projects.
- list text hereTo scope project requirements and estimate time for specific tasks.
- list text hereTo accurately track time against appropriate project tickets.
- To ensure project managers are aware of progress and blockers.
- To collaborate with colleagues.
- Document production work both in code comments and through company documentation databases.
- Command of at least three technologies required for Moonfarmer’s typical projects.
- Handle or direct maintenance for legacy projects when appropriate
- To seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new process to support business objectives
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- At least 5 years experience developing for back end focused web development.
- Experience developing for content management systems (primarily WordPress) is a plus.
- Experience with Symfony and / or Laravel (PHP) frameworks
- Experience with WordPress APIs, including the WP REST API, writing plugins and themes.
- Intermediate or expert skills in PHP
- Basic or intermediate experience in HTML, CSS and Frontend Development
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience using git and the command line interface.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and partners.
- Mentor engineers and provide code reviews.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Services.
- Experience with Node.js
- Ansible, Kubernetes
- Docker, Vagrant and Virtualization Environments
- Advanced Experience in HTML, CSS and Frontend Development
- Experience with other standard languages such as Ruby, Python or more exotic languages such as Golang or Rust
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and GitHub link or code samples through our hiring platform. We look forward to meeting you.
For more information contact us, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org